lunes, 16 de abril de 2007


Unit 16:Please leave us a message

Conversation:
Leo: Hi this is andrea. I can't come to the phone night now. Please leave
A message.
Leo: Hello Andrea I'm Leo I was called you because I need talk to you answer
Me when you listen this message.
Andrea:Hi¡¡ Leo It's Andrea. I got your message.
Leo: Hello thanks for calling me back.
Andrea: So, what's up?
Leo: Uh, well do you want to see a movie tomorrow night?
Andrea: I'm really sorry. I can't I have to stay home and clean.
Leo: Oh. How about Saturday night?
Andrea: Ok at what time do you want to meet?
Leo: How about around seven o'clock in the cinema?
Andrea: Ok bye

2 comentarios:

pao... dijo...

hi meri, my friend... it's your page good. my felicities. tqm friend...

karenkatiusca dijo...

hello!!!!!!!!! friends you blog is beautiful this very good is interising
congratulations