lunes, 16 de abril de 2007


Unit 12:What’s the matter?

Dialogue:
Karen: Hello¡¡ Ivette how are you feeling?
Ivette: I’m feeling bad
Karen: What do you have?
Ivette: I think that I have
Karen: you must to go to the doctor
Ivette: I think so
Merielis: Good morning threw can I help you?
Ivette: I feeling bad, can I see a doctor?
Merielis: Wait a minute please
Merielis: Doctor excuse me there is a patients that needs help
Yeraldine: Tell her to come in
Merielis: follow me
Ivette: Good morning doctor
Yeraldine: Good morning, sit down please, tell me, how do you
feel?
Ivette: I feel very bad I have a fever
Yeraldine: Well open your month breath, ok
Ivette: What is it?
Yeraldine: Well that is am infection but don't worn ok you need to buy this
Medicine, you must take twist a day for Wight days and I'll see you cater you
Can come back in two weeks.
Ivette: Ok thanks doctor see you later.
Karen: Ivette did you go to the doctor?
Ivette: Yes
Karen: What did he say?
Ivette: I have a virus and the doctor told me that I have to take some medicine
I´m going to the pharmacy to buy it.
Karen: Ok see you get better.
Ivette: Thanks.

No hay comentarios: